SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Warren Zevon (January 24, 1947 - September 7, 2003)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Warren Zevon (January 24, 1947 - September 7, 2003) Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted
Unbelievable to me that Warren Zevon died on September 7th, 23 years go. I still feel like his genius was under appreciated.



_______________________________________________________
despite them
 
Posts: 14948 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
It's amazing how time passes by. I would never have guessed that.




SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>
 
Posts: 42142 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Warren Zevon's talent was much bigger than his audience, a great songwriter.

Another person who died Sept. 7- Keith Moon in 1978.



"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965
 
Posts: 19697 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
I always enjoyed some of his catchy songs like Werewolves of London and Lawyers,Guns & Money.

I did not realize he was only 56 when he passed.
 
Posts: 5562 | Location: NH | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
I always enjoyed some of his catchy songs like Werewolves of London and Lawyers,Guns & Money.


Yeah. Werewolves was my fav.

"I saw a werewolf drinkin' a piña colada at Trader Vic's...
And his hair was ... perfect.
 
Posts: 529 | Registered: October 19, 2024Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of heydrich
posted Hide Post
Would love to have heard the great music that would have come out of Warren about the world we now live.


“I'm fat because every time I do your girlfriend, she gives me a cookie”.

Is committed to helping increasing carbon emissions.
 
Posts: 712 | Location: The Other Side of Morning  | Registered: December 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Warren Zevon (January 24, 1947 - September 7, 2003)

© SIGforum 2026