SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Finally watched Split and Glass
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Finally watched Split and Glass Login/Join 
Picture of Leemur
posted
Great twist at the end of Glass, did not see it coming! James McAvoy was incredible. Did he win any awards for his role as the Horde?

Posts: 13741 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
I need to see these. I was just talking to a buddy about Glass and I was unaware of Split.

Posts: 7351 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I never saw Split because it looked more like a horror movie than suspense. I don't do well with horror movies. And because I never saw Split, I never bothered to watch Glass, though I feel like I'd be able to enjoy that one more.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Split is more suspense than horror. I’m not a fan of the horror genre either.

Posts: 13741 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
Split is more suspense than horror. I’m not a fan of the horror genre either.

This.

Split is the best of the trilogy. I watched it without knowing much going in and was impressed. McAvoy is excellent.

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3597 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post