New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fisk Login/Join 
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted
This is a quirky Australian production that is really entertaining. Not high brow or anything like that. Quick dialog. Two seasons. Just finished the first. Give it a go on Netflix.

Posts: 7529 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
Carlton?

Year V

Posts: 2632 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Very funny! Thank you very much for the tip.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12118 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My wife and I loved season 1, season 2 was not as good but still entertaining. Very dry humor = not for everyone, but worth a shot.

Season 1's take on an alternative painting technique was brilliant.

Posts: 3538 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
I'm enjoying the guest actors. So far the two old lady kleptomaniacs are my favorite. And, the opposing lawyer who you can't tell if she's on the phone, or talking to you.

Posts: 7529 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
I immediately went to Wilson Fisk....aka: Kingpin

Posts: 1732 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post