SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Mein Fuhrer…! I can walk….!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mein Fuhrer…! I can walk….! Login/Join 
posted
Peter Sellers at his greatest
Kubrick at his best as well

"The more People I meet, the more I like Dogs."

Posts: 2948 | Location: Houston,Texas | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Great flick!

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9415 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There's no fighting in the War Room!

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8519 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
It is a favorite.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53235 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
“Survival kit contents check. In them, you’ll find. 45 caliber automatic, two boxes of ammunition, four days concentrated emergency rations, one drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills, one miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible, $100 in rubles, $100 in gold, 9 packs of chewing gum, 1 issue of prophylactics, 3 lipsticks, 3 pairs of nylon stockings. Shoot, a fella’ could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff.”

Posts: 16002 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
"Have you ever seen a Commie drink a glass of water?"

Posts: 9790 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11412 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual.

Posts: 5748 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
It's good that you are fine, and I am fine.

I agree with you, it's great to be fine.

Now then Dmitry...

Posts: 7388 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is great on the big screen; I saw it a couple years ago when Fathom rereleased it.

Posts: 16002 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The weekend in Vegas was changed from the original Dallas.

Posts: 110 | Location: Idaho | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:
“Survival kit contents check... 1 issue of prophylactics...”

I saw this movie the first time in a theater when it was first released, a date with a girl named Kitty, whose father was a doctor. The audience erupted in laughter at this line, and Kitty asked me what a prophylactic was. I wouldn't answer, but she asked again as we were leaving the theater, so I said something like "It's so you can have your fun at night and not have to worry about it 9 months later."

She wouldn't speak to me for the rest of the evening, and I never asked her if she asked her father what a prophylactic was.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9365 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post