SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Friends all tried to warn me but I held my head up high
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Friends all tried to warn me but I held my head up high Login/Join 
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted
All the time to warn me but I only passed them by
They all tried to tell me but I guess I didn’t care
I turned my back and left them standing there

All the burning bridges that are falling after me
All the lonely feelings and the burning memories
Everyone I left behind each time I closed the door
Burning bridges lost forevermore

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves??!!"

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16334 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
"If you wanted young boys, you sent the wrong guy. "

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves??!!"

Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning. Think the bridge will be there and it will be there. It's a mother, beautiful bridge, and it's gonna be there. Ok?

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get busy living
or get busy dying!
Picture of heathtx
posted Hide Post
"Make him a Deal deal!"

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rockwall County (God's Country) TX | Registered: February 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
young age is full of chance and old age is full of regrets...you need to drink more.

Posts: 109 | Location: Fort Wayne, IN. | Registered: February 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
"The only way I got to keep them Tigers busy is to let them shoot holes in me!"

Posts: 15026 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Get yourself a bucket o' grits!

Posts: 7253 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post