SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    You give out very little sugar with your pronouncements.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You give out very little sugar with your pronouncements. Login/Join 
Picture of Prefontaine
posted
While I sat there watchin' I gave some thought to stealin' a kiss... though you are very young, and sick... and unattractive to boot. But now I have a mind to give you five or six good licks with my belt.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12920 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fill your hand, you son of a bitch!
Very hard for me to pick a favorite version!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16373 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:

Not for me. I’ll take the Coen brothers movie all day long.

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." -Jeff Cooper

Posts: 8792 | Location: UT | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Orndorff:
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:

Not for me. I’ll take the Coen brothers movie all day long.

Agreed.

Posts: 1765 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
I would not know him by the soles of his feet.

Coen brothers. Though I do enjoy the rat writ. Read the book, please.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5994 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
I do not entertain hypotheticals. The world as it is is vexing enough. - Col. Stonehill

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10568 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post