SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    I need your clothes, your boots, and your motorcycle
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I need your clothes, your boots, and your motorcycle Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I am not stupid, you know. They cannot make things like that yet.

-c1steve

Posts: 4121 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Did you call moi a dip-shit?

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
Hasta La vista baby

Posts: 3533 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stuck on
himself
posted Hide Post
No fate.

Posts: 4177 | Registered: January 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5059 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
Can't let you take the man's wheels, son..
Now, get off before I put you down.

But everything else was ok. Assaulting the patrons. Breaking not only the plate glass window, but the windshield of the car parked outside. Vandalizing the pool table by pinning that poor fellow to it with his own knife. I’m sure throwing the big guy on the griddle was some sort of health code violation. Theft of said clothes and a handgun (unlicensed in CA, I’m sure)
All of the above was just a slow Tuesday night, I suppose. But a line had to be drawn somewhere.

Not my original observation, but a youtube comment made me really study that scene.

Posts: 6345 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
“Wolfie’s fine, dear. Where are you?”

Hangs up the phone. “Your foster parents are dead.”

JC

Posts: 1302 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post