SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    2021 Wildlife Photographer of the Year
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2021 Wildlife Photographer of the Year Login/Join 
Picture of Ripley
posted
The winners and finalists for the 2021 Wildlife Photographer of the Year competition, put on by the Natural History Museum,

LINK

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8343 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
I wonder if that was the last photo he took?

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mcrimm:
I wonder if that was the last photo he took?

According to the information about the photo in the link, it was taken with a “camera trap.” He evidently wasn’t there at the time.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
That bear totally has a “I swear to God I found it like this.” Look going on. Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post