SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    You can't expect to wield supreme executive power
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You can't expect to wield supreme executive power Login/Join 
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted
just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Old Woman !!!

-----------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
See the violence inherent in the system!

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Look, if I went round saying I was an emperor just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me they'd put me away!

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
Help! Help! I'm being repressed.

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Run away!

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
"How do you know he's a King?"

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There is a world elsewhere
Picture of Echtermetzger
posted Hide Post
Supreme Executive power is derived from a mandate from the masses, not from some farsical aquatic ceremony.

A well balanced breakfast being necessary to the start of a healthy day, the right of the people to keep and eat food shall not be infringed.

Posts: 6685 | Location: The hard land of the Winter | Registered: April 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bent but not broken
Picture of maddy345
posted Hide Post
Oh,look. There's some lovely filth over here.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

God bless the Motor Life Boat and the men & women that run them!

Posts: 3955 | Location: Just out of reach | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Now, go away, or I shall taunt you a second time.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15285 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Bloody peasant!

Posts: 13740 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
here in Castle Anthrax, we have but one punishment for setting alight the grail-shaped beacon

Posts: 15022 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
She's beautiful, she's rich! She's got huge.....tracts of land!!

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
And after the spanking, the oral sex.

Well, I could stay a BIT longer.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig209:
Old Woman !!!
Man.

Posts: 45369 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of swage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark123:
quote:
Old Woman !!!
Man.

I'm 37, I'm not old!

Posts: 1865 | Location: Westlake, OH USA | Registered: October 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
Bring out yer dead!!!

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1902 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by swage:
quote:
Originally posted by mark123:
quote:
Old Woman !!!
Man.

I'm 37, I'm not old!

I didn't know you were called Dennis.

------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries. I fart in your general direction, you silly english ka-nig-it.

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Bring me a shrubbery!

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12768 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post