SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Blinded by the Light (The Movie) My Review
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Blinded by the Light (The Movie) My Review Login/Join 
Picture of dlc444
posted
My suggestion is to wait past when it comes to streaming services. Broadcast TV will suffice. You will need the commercials to walk the dog, take a 20 minute sit down on the porcelain throne, or just have a conversation with your mother-in-law.

This was 90+ minutes of pablum with some Springsteen deep cuts. My synopsis: "Bruce influenced my life, here is a bunch of cabbage, lets make slaw. Wrap it up in the first 90 seconds of the credits with a few photos and throw in a decent soundtrack."

Meh at best

-.---.----.. -.---.----.. -.---.----..
It seems to me that any law that is not enforced and can't be enforced weakens all other laws.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Tampa | Registered: August 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
I didn’t know if it was SJW-fest or just a bad movie but the trailers did not look good at all.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12567 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post