SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Muhammed Ali, Challeged to a Fight in the Parking Lot, Receives Not One But TWO Pummellings from His Challenger
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Muhammed Ali, Challeged to a Fight in the Parking Lot, Receives Not One But TWO Pummellings from His Challenger Login/Join 
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted
It's true, caught on tape... he takes it like a man.

https://youtu.be/zC0If3uP85o

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5967 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
Smack down. Beat like a drum.

Big Grin

Posts: 1442 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ruth Buzzi going over the top there. Big Grin

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Okay, that was funny. Big Grin

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
Kinda wished that wasn’t click bait. Ali was an asshole as far as I’m concerned and I’d love if he got his ass kicked. My reasons are personal. Years ago my mom worked in the Delta “crown room” at the airport. It was the place for first class passengers to hang out. It was near 8 am and she was setting up to open. Mohammed Ali arrived and started banging on the locked door like a lunatic as it was still locked. When my mom opened it he screamed and swore at her for it being closed. Scared the hell out of her. When someone messes with your mom you can never see them in a positive light.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12448 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Jeeze, what a throwback to the '70s. Tony Orlando? Wow.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
Jeeze, what a throwback to the '70s. Tony Orlando? Wow.

And Freddie Prinze! And Billy Crystal looks like he's 18... Smile

That was funny Big Grin

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3930 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post