SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Homestead Movie 2024
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Homestead Movie 2024 Login/Join 
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted

Looks to be another good one from Angel Studios starring Neal McDonough. (Actor who was booted from a Hollywood movie for refusing intimate scenes because he felt they were disloyal to his wife and his personal values.

Looking forward to seeing it. Angel studios is fighting the good fight with films that have conservative Christian values. The Shift, The Chosen and The Sound of Freedom are must watches.

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5187 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P226RN:
Actor who was booted from Hollywood for refusing intimate scenes

He wasn't "booted from Hollywood"... He was fired from one show in 2010 for that reason, but since then has been in 31 more films and 24 more TV shows, including major ones like Justified, Yellowstone, Suits, Sonic the Hedgehog, Arrow, Flash, and a bunch of Marvel stuff (Captain America, Agent Carter, Agents of SHIELD, What If, etc.)

Posts: 32953 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by P226RN:
Actor who was booted from Hollywood for refusing intimate scenes

Apologies for not researching beyond the headlines they advertised. I edited it for you. Wink

Angel Studios is on the right path and he is becoming a regular star in projects due to his faith.

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5187 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I always enjoy Neal McDonough. He plays the cool bad guy role so well.

Posts: 794 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Looks like it should be worth a watch. I've enjoyed him in his roles with Band of Brothers being my favorite followed by Justified.

Nice interview with Mike Rowe that I watched a few days ago. He discusses being out of work for 2 years due to his conservative stance and loosing his houses and cars about 27 minutes into the video. Said he was on his knees asking God why he had forgotten about him when the phone rang and Graham Yost offered him a role in Justified.

Posts: 1127 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post