SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    FX's "What We Do in the Shadows". Anyone watching?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FX's "What We Do in the Shadows". Anyone watching? Login/Join 
The Constable
posted
I liked the 2015 movie of the same name. Quirky and amusing.

Watched the first two episodes and at least for ME it has potential. But I DO have weird tastes when it comes to TV and the movies.

I like the female vampire Natasia Demetriou (SP?)she's got quite a few funny bits. Plus she is somewhat appealing. In a bad girl sort of way.

Anyone enjoying it?

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Syngin1066
posted Hide Post
I saw the movie and thought it was hilarious. Definitely going to check out the show.

All I've had all day is like six gummy bears and some scotch...

Posts: 4851 | Location: Celina, TX | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V9up9cbXBU

There are several promos on You Tube.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Quirky for sure....and campy, but I’m enjoying it

Posts: 2831 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
After 6 episodes , I think it has gotten nothing but funnier, quirkier and more inventive. F/X must agree as they have announced it will return next year.