SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Razzie Awards, 'Hillary's America' named Worst Film!

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Razzie Awards, 'Hillary's America' named Worst Film! Login/Join 
posted
Hillary's America named worst film of 2016!
Pick a bad topic and get the worst award! Is irony the correct word?

Jim

Posts: 1344 | Location: Southern Black Hills | Registered: September 14, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by walkinghorse:
http://www.amny.com/entertainm...m-of-2016-1.13176000

Jim

Posts: 1344 | Location: Southern Black Hills | Registered: September 14, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by walkinghorse:

Forgot to add source and cannot get this post to delete, guess I get acrazzie also, see post #2!!!

Jim

Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Doesn't this guarantee the film will get widespread exposure on the always popular schlock film circuit?

I'm guessing not.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8305 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Report This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
I would encourage those that haven't seen it to do so; an interesting documentary on the democrat party by Dinesh D'Souza.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Report This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
I think that Dinesh is pretty solid. I will buy a copy 'just because'.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Report This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Went to the Premiere at the GOP Convention.

Posts: 18004 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Report This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
The awards industry being shills for the left, of course this was going to be the 'worst.'

Saw it in the theater when it was out. Seeing this movie at a time when that individual was widely expected to wind up POTUS 45 was chilling.

Watching it now would be refreshing. Being reminded of just what was avoided last November would be a great way to put all the current nonsense into perspective.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: joel9507,

Posts: 14995 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I have it sitting on my bar now. Saw it and thought it was very good. But then I never seem to like the movies that Hollywood says are the best.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Report This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
But then I never seem to like the movies that Hollywood says are the best.

This always brings to mind this scene from Seinfeld.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5qalNX5G94

Posts: 27803 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Report This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
It's available through one of the Apps on Amazon Prime now for free.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5641 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Report This Post