SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    One of the greatest movie scenes of all time: Hard Ticket to Hawaii
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

One of the greatest movie scenes of all time: Hard Ticket to Hawaii Login/Join 
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted
Frisbees and Uzis...Enjoy

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Holy hell!!

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1849 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Obviously a '80's movie...had to look it up on Wikipedia... I like the last part of the plot description:

"full-scale fight to the finish ensues, complicated here and there by a contaminated snake made deadly by toxic cancer-infested rats!"

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another movie I had never heard of, and I was 37
when it came out in 1987.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0...nv_sr_1?ref_=nv_sr_1

Posts: 15895 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I couldn't have passed up a free uzi.

Posts: 21041 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
“Hey Colleen, you’ve got a great ass”

“So do you, Pilgrim”

Big Grin

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dlc444
posted Hide Post
I will never get that one minute, fifty-two seconds back

-.---.----.. -.---.----.. -.---.----..
It seems to me that any law that is not enforced and can't be enforced weakens all other laws.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Tampa | Registered: August 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
I’m a leg man and her legs, are the business!

I remember this film oddly. Hilarious.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12557 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Good old Andy Sidaris. I bought the Bullets, Babes, and Bombs collection for $2.00. I had no idea that the main feature of his films were Playboy and Penthouse models disrobing. The movies are B grade light entertainment. My favorites are Savage Beach, and Enemy Gold. Enemy Gold stars Suzi Simpson.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
RAMIUS, the fuck have you done here? One dosen't simply drop a movie clip like that...

Never again, Sir, never again.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9669 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
I wonder where I can order the blue swim trunks?

Posts: 5727 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post