SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Cobra Kai season 6 announced, final season
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cobra Kai season 6 announced, final season Login/Join 
Picture of grumpy1
posted
Cobra Kai season 6 announced, Final season. I think John Kreese is still out there somewhere after breaking out of jail but not sure how that us going to fit in or who will be the big villains this season.

Posts: 9747 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Kreese/Vader will find his way back from the dark side.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I suppose I'll watch to the finale, but the show has been in a steady decline in terms of believabilty and who is left to bring back from the past. I did enjoy the first few seasons for sure.

Posts: 3537 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batty67:
I suppose I'll watch to the finale, but the show has been in a steady decline in terms of believability and who is left to bring back from the past.

Believability was never a selling point of this show to me. Personally, I just want them to last long enough to bring Hilary Swank back. I hope that's on the table.

I'm torn because I've never cared for the actress Peyton List, but her Tory is my favorite character. I used to like Nichole Brown's Aisha, but then they ditched her.

Posts: 5585 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post