SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Family guy- What liberal tripe it has become.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Family guy- What liberal tripe it has become. Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted
I really enjoyed the part that Adam West played in Family Guy as the Mayor. I stopped watching it because none of the newer episodes were funny.

My son came in and wanted me to watch a new-ish episode that was a "memorial" service to Adam West. I did. It was a horrible, lefty, social justice warrior garbage. They managed to use the time to chastise James Woods, and make fun of Sean Hannity's appearance.

Yeah, I'll pass.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I've never liked Family Guy.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18022 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
just watch reruns of King of the Hill and you'll be fine.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10897 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Family Guy lost its spark a few years ago. It''s just mean spirited now

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3596 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Never liked Family Guy in the first place. Nor most of the rest of Fox' cartoons. Except The Simpsons. Used to like that, but it got old, so I stopped watching it. Liked King of the Hill, too.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
I really enjoyed the part that Adam West played in Family Guy as the Mayor. I stopped watching it because none of the newer episodes were funny.

My son came in and wanted me to watch a new-ish episode that was a "memorial" service to Adam West. I did. It was a horrible, lefty, social justice warrior garbage. They managed to use the time to chastise James Woods, and make fun of Sean Hannity's appearance.

Yeah, I'll pass.

Agreed, Family Guy has gone downhill. It had several pretty great seasons...then McFarland kinda went full SJW & the show got preachy. For my money, I think American Dad surpassed Family Guy several season ago.

Posts: 1728 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
I’m not even sure the manatees are even running Family Guy. Set says he hasn’t seen the show for at least 2 years. All he does is show up, say his lines, and leave. Considering he’s done Cosmos and The Orville, I almost believe him.

Posts: 4154 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
The first couple of seasons were hilarious, but later on it became a full leftist shitfest. I gave up some time ago. All of the GOP were Nazis, etc.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
I loathe Seth Macfarlane and refuse to watch anything he has anything to do with. Mad

Posts: 22894 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Simpsons same things, once they became popular and could 'get away' with certain topics and characters, the real leanings of the showrunners came out.

Posts: 14634 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post