SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Other Guys - Highly recommended
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Other Guys - Highly recommended Login/Join 
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted
I'm down to the dregs binging on movies and shows.

I'm not into comedies by people from SNL. Came across The Other Guys starring Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg.

It is literally laugh out loud funny. The last movie I laughed out loud was The Mystery Men.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19675 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Gator don't play no shit"

Posts: 729 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: May 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
“Gator needs his gat!”

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18024 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Desk POP!!

Posts: 5327 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Creep, creep.

Wahlberg and Ferrel seem to mesh well together.

Posts: 6891 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We found your Red Prius...
It was trying to vote for Ralph Nader

Posts: 14657 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
If I were a lion and you were a tuna, i would swim out in the middle of the ocean and freaking eat you. And then I’d bang your tuna girlfriend.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Captain, you really want to disarm this guy, take out the batteries in the calculator.

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
We call that a dirt fight.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15338 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
We call that a dirt fight.

Signed Dirty Mike and the boys.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Absolutely not a Will Ferrel fan, but that is a great flick in spite of him.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10943 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Aim for the bushes.

Posts: 10756 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
So many great lines.

They call that a soup kitchen.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4791 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post