SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    There's a War Going on, How is it You're Going West?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

There's a War Going on, How is it You're Going West? Login/Join 
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted
Well, we kinda face to the north and real subtle like, turn left.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: LS1 GTO,

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Angry Korean
with a Dark Soul
Picture of Windhover
posted Hide Post
Tight weave?

Silk. Another 40 yards.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
"Great Spirit, Maker of All Life. A warrior goes to you swift and straight as an arrow shot into the sun. Welcome him and let him take his place at the council fire of my people. He is Uncas, my son. Tell them to be patient and ask death for speed; for they are all there but one - I, Chingachgook - Last of the ........."

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Someday, I think you and I are going to have a serious disagreement.

Posts: 374 | Location: The Dark And Bloody Ground | Registered: July 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SFCUSARET
posted Hide Post
I may be in error but me thinks the title quote is wrong. Should be west instead of Kentucky. Then Hawkeyes answer uses sudden instead of subtle.

Posts: 1061 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Best movie ending ever.

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6254 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OttoSig:
Best movie ending ever.

Matched with the score, absolutely.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9676 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
Duncan, you are a man with a few admirable qualities, but taken as a whole, I was wrong to have thought so highly of you.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21821 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
My favorite movie.

Posts: 11151 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
His line is correct if you are in North Carolina, which is where it was filmed. If it takes place in New York state, which is where the story is suppose to take place, then it's incorrect...

Posts: 306 | Location: Nevada | Registered: May 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SFCUSARET:
I may be in error but me thinks the title quote is wrong. Should be west instead of Kentucky. Then Hawkeyes answer uses sudden instead of subtle.

I think you're correct (at least the interwebz says you are. Wink

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think the actual quote is "Heading west to Kane-tuck-ee." "There is a war on! How is it you are heading west?" "Well we kinda face to the north and real sudden like, turn left."
This is one of my favorite movies. It IS my wife's favorite movie!

Posts: 374 | Location: The Dark And Bloody Ground | Registered: July 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skull Leader:
My favorite movie.

It’s in my top 10 for sure.

Wasn’t most of it filmed in North Carolina because PA and NY don’t have those kinds of forests anymore?

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I am Le Longue Carabine! My death is a great honor to the Huron, take me![

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post