SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    White Collar on Netflix
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

White Collar on Netflix Login/Join 
Partial dichotomy
posted
Really enjoying this series about a somewhat reformed white collar criminal helping the NYC FBI on high dollar crimes. Witty conversation and surprisingly interesting plots and subplots. The main plot finishes in each episode.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39210 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is a very good series. One of my favorites from when it originally aired. And I thought the actress playing the insurance investigator in later seasons was very attractive. Made it that much easier to watch.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2783 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Fun show. I was sorry when it ended and am hopeful about the rumored reboot. Some very good looking actresses as mentioned above. Early role for Alexandra Daddario, Hilary Burton as the insurance investigator and the beautiful Bridget Regan.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2429 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
It ended on a good note instead of dragging out forever and turning to slop like so many other shows.

It had a good run. I really wish more shows would follow suit.

Posts: 10213 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Finished White Collar last night. What a fun series!

Hoping for the reboot, because I want more.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39210 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post