SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Markie Post passed, age 70
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Markie Post passed, age 70 Login/Join 
posted
Too young. I was thinking of her yesterday from seeing a video title pop up on YouTube.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/n...BorjTa&ocid=msedgdhp

Posts: 3232 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Sorry to read this, I actually met her several times through mutual friends. Her husband was a good guy.

Posts: 13317 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I loved her on Night Court. 70 is way too young.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Markie Post.

Have not thought about her in years, but her name brings back Night Court and them mom in the “Franks and Beans” scene of Something About Mary.

Wow.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12361 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know I'm getting old when crushes from my younger days are passing away. Her, Erin Gray, Heather Thomas, Phoebe Cates, etc...yeah, I'm dating myself.

Posts: 14727 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
RIP

Posts: 1553 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
I still remember the scene in The Fall Guy with her in a bikini.
RIP Markie.

Posts: 11508 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I always liked her....RIP

Posts: 6634 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
sad news - I'm watching the Night Court series on tv

Posts: 53279 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
So many bow to this sad news.. Rest easy sweet soul as you are now within divine company amongst the Angels. You will be missed Frown

Posts: 13826 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Sad news Frown

RIP, Ms. Post.

Posts: 15049 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
Always a fan. I liked her more than Heather Thomas on The Fall Guy. I thought she was smokin' on the Cheers episode where she played Diane's friend that flirted with Sam.

I remember when she and John Larroquette hosted an episode of Friday Night Videos. She mentioned that she was from Walnut Creek, CA. John Larroquette stated, "And what does one do for entertainment out there in Walnut Creek?"

I remember thinking, "Dude! It's SF Bay Area suburbia!" I think he thought it sounded like that Little House on the Prairie town circa 1870.

Posts: 5588 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
I'm a leg man and always thought she had a TERRIFIC set of gams!!

RIP, Markie. Frown

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A great talent. RIP.

Posts: 775 | Registered: June 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
still watching re-runs of Night Court and I also just realized that Harry Anderson passed away in 2018

Posts: 53279 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
She was very good in Night Court. And a beautiful woman. But I remember Dick Morris saying she would meet Hillary at hotels. Guess they were close friends.

Posts: 11149 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post