SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Daily Wire Official Trailer "What Is A Woman?"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Daily Wire Official Trailer "What Is A Woman?" Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted
As Andrew Klavan likes to say, Matt Walsh is the second funniest person at the Daily Wire. His new documentary What Is A Woman looks to be a real riot.

It's amazing that a such a simple thing as asking what a woman is, something that my six year old can answer without hardly thinking about it, can drive these lunatic leftists so crazy.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Salty Dawg
posted Hide Post
His trolling of the various pro abortion rallies over the weekend with "What is a woman?" sky writing and signage was hilarious. Looking forward to this film.

Posts: 696 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
It's absurd that this is even a conversation that people must have.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG4EVA:

Yep, the definition of insanity, I think.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sailor1911:
quote:
Originally posted by SIG4EVA:

Yep, the definition of insanity, I think.

Yes beyond absurd and insanity confirmed.

Posts: 22907 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post