SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The dirty dozen on TCM tonight
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The dirty dozen on TCM tonight Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted
Great movie heck of a cast

Posts: 23423 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SFCUSARET
posted Hide Post
"Killing Generals could get to be a habit with me"

Posts: 1061 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Watched this movie the other day on TCM. Happened to turn it on when Lee Marvin was shoving around Clint Walker and egging him on. "I don't like to be pushed!" I remember thinking just then, unless you're Lee Marvin, who's gonna push around that giant!?

It occurred to me also that this was the first movie that I ever saw Clint Walker in when I was maybe 8 years old or so. The next day after watching this (or the day after) is when I saw the news that Clint Walker had passed.

On another note, this movie introduced me to the "grease gun." I immediately made one out of my dad's PVC piping and had fun imagining myself storming into a heavily guarded chateau. This movie always brings back those memories.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30407 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post