SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Latest Longmire Novel, "The Western Star," is Out!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Latest Longmire Novel, "The Western Star," is Out! Login/Join 
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted
Meant to post this back on its release date of 9/5. I'm a fan of both the books and the TV series, but I prefer the Longmire "universe" of the books just a bit more.

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6694 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Once and Future SIG Shooter
Picture of Mike S
posted Hide Post
I'm 5 books in to the series. I'm a little over halfway through The Dark Horse. I really like the novels. I'm doing the audiobooks, and all of them so far have been narrated by George Guidall, who is one of my favorite narrators.

I've got several more to go before I get to The Western Star, but I'm looking forward to it.

Great pic, btw! Cool

Posts: 4524 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike S:
I'm 5 books in to the series. I'm a little over halfway through The Dark Horse. I really like the novels. I'm doing the audiobooks, and all of them so far have been narrated by George Guidall, who is one of my favorite narrators.

I've got several more to go before I get to The Western Star, but I'm looking forward to it.

Great pic, btw! Cool

Many thanks!

After reading this one, I may well start the book series back over. I've heard good things about the audiobook version - I may give that a whirl.

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6694 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post