SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Wha Whaaaaat?!?!?!?!? Breaking Bad 2?????
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wha Whaaaaat?!?!?!?!? Breaking Bad 2????? Login/Join 
Picture of erj_pilot
posted
Eek

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16725 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
The original was crap so guessing this will be even worse.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25452 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:

Disagree, the original was a classic, great.

Posts: 22947 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Regarding the 2 videos in the OP.....

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10941 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:

Breaking Bad, IMHO, is the absolute best TV series in history, The Sopranos 2nd. 100% consistent throughout the seasons, something The Sopranos could not do.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16725 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
With 9.5 on IMDB, and 96% on the Tomatometer and a 97% Audience Score over at Rotten Tomatoes, I suspect you're in a very small minority with this take

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Cool fake trailers.

quote:

What? No, man. Did you watch it all?

Posts: 17221 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Looks fake to me buddy. Lots of footage of Saul from that Nobody movie he did, and Jesse from that dumb Fast and Furious or whatever movie he did. Strung together by some guy in his mom's basement with too much time on his hands.

And any disparagement of Breaking Bad is heresy! Smile

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1774 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
You don't recall the part where Walt and Andy Dufresne crawled out of the sewer pipe together?

Posts: 21123 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I never watched it in its original showing but did bing watch it a year or two ago and the first couple of seasons were pretty dern good and entertaining....

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:

Breaking Bad, IMHO, is the absolute best TV series in history, The Sopranos 2nd. 100% consistent throughout the seasons, something The Sopranos could not do.

To each his own. I loved the series. Sure not every episode was Steller but that's how these things go when you have multiple directors.

There is a boat load of shows some members here rave about, that I turned off after the first ten minutes.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I guess I should give it another try. I only made it through 2 or 3 episodes.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38723 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Yeah…first season is slow. Get to season 2 and it’s GREAT from there.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:

I watched the 1st 2 episodes like 3 times after saying 'nah' and turning it off. It get's better & those episodes really set the stage after I got near the end of season 1.

Posts: 3298 | Location: IN | Registered: January 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
Easily top 5 of best show and series finale.

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:

Same, I wanted to like it but just could not get into it.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12350 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
Cool fake trailers.

quote:

What? No, man. Did you watch it all?

Watched the entire series. It was terrible not a single likable character in the whole show.
Jesse was beyond annoying.
Flat terrible.
I know I am in the minority on this one but man just could not get into it.

————————————————

The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
quote:
Watched the entire series. It was terrible not a single likable character in the whole show.

You viewed sixty-two episodes of the show you despise?

Intriguing level of commitment.

Posts: 10761 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bionic218:
quote:

You viewed sixty-two episodes of the show you despise?

Intriguing level of commitment.

Yes. The wife enjoyed it and everyone raved about it so kind of hoped it would just pop at some point.
I have watched numerous series all the way through for one reason or another even though I did not enjoy them.

————————————————