SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Excuse me, Captain. This may seem silly, but - can you fly?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Excuse me, Captain. This may seem silly, but - can you fly? Login/Join 
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted
Nope. Never even had a lesson.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
"Sit down!"

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16350 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
A good man always knows his limitations...

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I thought it was,

"a man should know his limitations..."

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
FLASH_VIDEO] [/FLASH_VIDEO]

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
That’s a fair question…

“An over-reliance on automated systems in high-tech aircraft has left pilots clueless about flying, especially when airplane systems fail and they don't know how to take over, regulators have said.

The damning statement came from US Federal Aviation Administration in a report sent to the International Civil Aviation Organisation, an arm of the United Nations…”

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/artic...ne-systems-fail.html

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8951 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:
I thought it was,

"a man should know his limitations..."

Actually, it's, "A man's got to know his limitations."

------------------------------
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)

Posts: 1494 | Location: Southwest Ohio | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post