SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Agatha Christie Story
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Agatha Christie Story Login/Join 
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted
Does anyone know the name of the AC story about a woman who meets an African gentleman on a train and tells him she is going to London to report several murders. However, as soon as she gets off the train she is ran down by a car. He then goes to her village to investigate.

Posts: 5677 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe the Title is "Murder is Easy". If you have Britbox streaming service they have a Britbox Original production available to watch.

Also if you like Agatha Christie perhaps check out "Agatha Christie-Poirot" Series starring David Suchet that is also available on Britbox.

Posts: 84 | Registered: July 21, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
Thanks, that is it. I was watching it last night on Britbox and I got an error message and could not return to it.

I am a big Poirot fan, one of the few things my wife and I watch together. Agatha sure could create a mystery.

Thanks again.

Posts: 5677 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad I could help

I enjoy good murder/mysteries. I feel that the British and most European nations can produce excellent murder/mystery shows and movies that Hollywood can rarely come close to making. I'll even watch foreign murder/mystery with English subtitles just because of how well they can tell a story and the way that they create suspense.

The films that made me realize how good foreign shows can be is the adaptation of Stieg Larsson's "Millennium" trilogy (The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo).

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Was it the 2-episode mini-series just released on BBC last year?

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16871 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, that is the one.

teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
Morfydd Clark was most interesting also.