SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Rock song written from a dog’s perspective
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rock song written from a dog’s perspective Login/Join 
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted
Slash w/Myles Kennedy and the Conspirators

Just read the other day this song was written by Myles Kennedy when he and his wife could see their dog freaking out on their security cameras during a thunderstorm and they were unable to get home.

Fill My World lyrics

Posts: 1102 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That was friggin cool. Thanks for posting!

Posts: 491 | Location: St. Augustine, FL | Registered: April 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Awesome

Posts: 22909 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
We were young married and ignorant. I grew up with dogs but had never experienced this, I guess they had each other.

Our Dachshund took off during the fireworks. He was picked a county over (abut 15 miles away) trotting down the center stripe of a road. The nice lady slowed down opened her door and he just jumped in . . .

After that we always made plans to be home or have him with us. I miss that dog.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3591 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post