SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Amazing Race - ep.33 (Restart)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Amazing Race - ep.33 (Restart) Login/Join 
posted
One of my guilty pleasures is watching The Amazing Race, arguably the most pure of reality shows or, an awesome treasure hunt; not to mention one of the few network broadcast programs I'll follow. While not everyone's cup of tea, I very much enjoy travel, mix-in some tasks, travel difficulties and nice prizes, and I'm hooked.

Season 33 was filmed in early 2020, but was halted by the 3rd segment/episode. They restarted racing/filming in Fall of 2021 and through a modified itinerary, there were able to complete the season.

The first two episodes have already aired, and this Wednesday, they'll attempt to pick-up where they left-off with a re-start. Amongst the competitors and whom I'm rooting for, are two of the three American's and best friend's who in 2015 thwarted a terrorist attack on a French train.

Posts: 14551 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post