SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Drive-Away Dolls (Coen Brothers)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Drive-Away Dolls (Coen Brothers) Login/Join 
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted
The latest from the brothers...err, brother Coen. Looks like could be good. Only in theaters February 23.

[official trailer 2]

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kkina,

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16676 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
According to IMDb the original script title was Drive Away Dykes.

Posts: 778 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: January 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gonna pass on this one. The trailer let me know I'm not the demographic they're shooting for.

Posts: 5012 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
Sigh. Usually really enjoy Coen Bros. stuff.....and this looks to have some good moments as well. But none of the "regulars" appear to be in it, and just like everything else these days there just had to be one of the militant-demographics front and center. Irritating and not at all representative of reality.

Posts: 1752 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Looks like fun to me...

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
The preview, to me, looks a whole lot like a female remake of a “Harold and Kumar” movie.

Posts: 6325 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Looks trashy. Not interested.

Posts: 45466 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post