SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Sicario Part 3 - Will this happen?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sicario Part 3 - Will this happen? Login/Join 
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted
The ending of 2 left a lot of story lines that we could follow.

I hope it continues the thread from 2, a young Sicario apprentice & Alejandro's potential retribution for being cut loose, Isabela Reyes' dad has gotta be pissed, etc.

I hope they dont force Emily Blunt back into a Sicario 3 square hole. I think her story line played out in 1.

HK Ag

Posts: 3502 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Meh, I actually would like a story more driven around Steve Forsing and Matt Graver.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Meh, I actually would like a story more driven around Steve Forsing and Matt Graver.

This.

Blunt or, agent Mercer wasn't in the second movie, is there a third film in the works and she's going to be apart of it? why?

Posts: 14653 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
They are in pre-production for live die repeat and repeat. The sequel to Edge of Tomorrow. Haven’t read anything on another Sicario film. The first one was really the star because Denis Villeneuve directed it.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12633 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love 1 but 2 really didn't do it for me. Wanted to like it but I found my interest waned.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
+1
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is the trailer for Sicario 3:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1...916/?ref_=fn_al_tt_4

Sicario one was definitely better. I have spent months traveling in and through northern Mexico, and many of Sicario 1 and 3 scenes bring back memories.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: c1steve,

-c1steve

Posts: 4053 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
C1steve, that’s a different movie with no relation to Sicario 1 & 2

ETA: thank goodness too, that looks like a pile of poo

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
The first film was decent (although it required an infuriating level of suspension of disbelief). It was certainly beautifully shot. I've watched the second one twice now and the only thing I remember about it was there was nothing about it I liked. That movie is a total blank spot in my memory. It's the movie version of beige.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post