SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    NetFlix: Darkest Hour
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NetFlix: Darkest Hour Login/Join 
posted
Winston Churchill in the early days of WWII. Very good and worth a watch.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16098 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Yep. An excellent film, and of Oldman's finest performances. He very deservedly swept the Best Actor awards that year, with Oldman winning all four of the major ones: Oscar, Golden Globe, BAFTA, and SAG.

3 pages of discussion here: https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...935/m/4730094034/p/1

Posts: 32521 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
excellent movie, well worth the watch

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10427 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Yep. An excellent film, and of Oldman's finest performances. He very deservedly swept the Best Actor awards that year, with Oldman winning all four of the major ones: Oscar, Golden Globe, BAFTA, and SAG.

^^ Totally agree. He earned and deserved those awards. Great performance.

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1376 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Yes, excellent film.

And honestly, give me anything with Lily James in it and I'll watch it.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post