SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Still Wish you were here, a PF Tribute
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Still Wish you were here, a PF Tribute Login/Join 
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted
Just released.

If you are up to some excellent cover of PF album, this is it.

Performances by keyboard wizard Rick Wakeman, Deep Purple’s Ian Paice, Todd Rundgren, ex-Queensrÿche vocalist Geoff Tate, Joe Satriani, Dream Theater vocalist James LaBrie, Bootsy Collins, The Damned’s Rat Scabies, PiL’s Jah Wobble and Tony Levin, among others.

I personally like a couple of Billy Sherwood´s cover albums as much as the originals, specially Back Against the Wall and this new album joins them at the top of my list.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12090 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Thanks Nicki. Checking it out. Big Grin

Found this video

And the album

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
two really good PF tribute bands

Brit Floyd and Aussie Pink Floyd

both pretty even but I give the nod to Aussie PF for the better light show

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
two really good PF tribute bands

Brit Floyd and Aussie Pink Floyd

both pretty even but I give the nod to Aussie PF for the better light show

Negative Ghostrider Smile Brit Floyd is the best. Sans Covid, haven't missed one of their concerts in years. Aussie just didn't have the right sound? to me.

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1369 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Back Against the Wall. The best Wall tribute of them all. By Billy Sherwood and friends Eek

Check the musicians roster and listem to them to find their particular style.

https://g.co/kgs/SF4puD

Billy and some other friends also made a DSOTM album.

You can find these songs in a bunch of other PF Tribute compilations.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12090 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post