SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Iron Maiden Legacy Tour! Update, US Tour starts soon.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Iron Maiden Legacy Tour! Update, US Tour starts soon. Login/Join 
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted
Iron Maiden's Legacy tour just started a few days ago, It's a European tour for 2018. They are promising the US for 2019. I'm guessing this might be close to the last tour. Well not to miss it, The wife and I fly out of Fort Lauderdale to Copenhagen on Friday! We are staying with friends there and taking them to the concert. We are also going to Berlin with our friends for a guided tour! We are also meeting up with the Denmark Iron Maiden fan club. The guy that runs it has the biggest collection of Iron Maiden stuff in the world. Can't wait! This will be the wife's first time across the pond.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tommydogg,

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
Love some Iron Maiden!

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3692 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bald Headed Squirrel Hunter
Picture of Angus the Kid
posted Hide Post
When I was younger, I listened to their music. I even have a couple of cassettes of theirs somewhere.

I have always disliked Bruce's voice and as I get older, I dislike his voice even more.

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

Posts: 6141 | Location: In the tent, in Houston, in Texas | Registered: October 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Last night was the show! It was awesome!!!! We got in line at 5, the show was 8, they opened the doors at 6. We were on the floor, 1 back from the rail (Denmark Vikings are brutal on the rail)! The day of the concert was Nicko's 66 birthday. After the 3rd song he came out front and they sang happy birthday. He then tosses a drumstick out into the crowd of Vikings. Guess who's hand it went directly to! Yup, my paw! A small crowd went down looking for it, and it was right in my hand!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
The US leg of the tour Starts Thursday July 18th in Ft Lauderdale. The wife and are going to Ft Lauderdale then F lu ying to Charlotte for the show on Monday the 22nd. I'm going to three shows in Texas in September.

Beth Greene

W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Iron Maiden is one of my favorite bands but I've never got to see them live.

I don't like, or really know, anything after "Somewhere in Time" and I'm sure the show is light on the early stuff. They're coming to Pittsburgh but I'm not sure about going yet.

Edit. Just looked at the set list. Seven songs that I know, 15 I've never heard and only one from "Piece of Mind". Hmmm, not sure.

Edit of edit - doesn't matter, the show is sold out.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mark123,

Posts: 45369 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Ft Laudedale Rocked! We are in NC for the Charlotte show, had a meet up tonight with like minded folks, have another meetup tomorrow then the show!

Beth Greene

Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Iron Maiden just wrapped up the US tour! I saw the last 3 shows Dallas, Houston and San Antonio! I was on the rail in the pit for all 3! Dallas was hot as hades! Bruce Dickenson called me out in Houston! He was talking about how old the band was and that they are the grandfathers of metal. He said there are a lot of young faces out there, then he pointed at me and said I was so old, I should not be in the front, I should be in the back near the bathrooms because I would have to pee all the time! I'm 4 years younger than him! On this tour, I saw them in Copenhagen, Ft Lauderdale, Charlotte and all 3 Texas shows!

Beth Greene