SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Project Blue Book….better than X files so far!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Project Blue Book….better than X files so far! Login/Join 
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
Not an expert but yes, there are still supposedly programs looking into little green/gray/reptilian men. I think the most recent stuff was the release of the video from those Navy fighters tracking objects over the ocean.

UFOs have been sighted about everywhere. I recall reading about sightings in Mexico, South America, Australia, a rather famous one at an air base in England, etc. My interest in them died off in my teens, but I do remember sightings weren't just limited to the US.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Finished S2. Looking forward to S3; I'm really disappointed in the outcome for Susie; oddly attracted to her. I hope they turn her. And how does a housewife steal top secret files from a general's office on base? We have tighter security in our office it would seem.

The show is taking liberties w/ truth and reality but it's been interesting.

PS - I read above that S3 is likely not coming. Still wanted to say I'm looking forward to it. Smile

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12714 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I am LOVING this series.

We are only 1/2 way through season 2 and savoring every episode!

My son who didn’t think the chest burster or facehugger from Alien were scare actually finds this series scary as hell. When I asked him why he said “because it is based on actual events”. Big Grin
It’s the only thing I’ve ever seen that has scared my little dude.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21100 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
I'm really disappointed in the outcome for Susie; oddly attracted to her.

Nothing odd at all about being attracted to Susie. She’s gorgeous. Not only is the actress who plays her beautiful, the fashion, makeup, etc. that the show uses is very favorable to her. I actually think that her and Mrs. Hynack are both played by very beautiful women.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5576 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
What a fantastic series!!!!

I absolutely LOVED that one of my favorite battleships the USS Wisconsin was in the final episode. That was an awesome surprise.

My grandfather and uncle both served aboard BB64. If you’re ever visiting Norfolk VA and have some spare time go see her! You won’t regret it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21100 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post