SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Killers on TCM tonight
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Killers on TCM tonight Login/Join 
posted
At 8:00 EST. A film noir classic and Burt Lancaster's film debut.

Posts: 773 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: January 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have it set up to record. I’ve seen the 1964 version with Lee Marvin multiple times, but not sure I’ve seen this 1946 version.

Posts: 3340 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And a young Ava Gardner!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: YooperSigs,

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16110 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
I just went to my utube tv to record - No Can Do and this is the message why:

Unavailable programs in YouTube TV
You may occasionally see viewing restrictions while trying to watch certain programs, like sports events. Viewing restrictions are set by our content partners, such as sports leagues or network partners. They vary based on your current or home location, the content you're trying to watch, which platform or device you're watching on, and possibly other restrictions made by our partners. Affected programs will be unavailable in YouTube TV. If a restriction is in effect in your location, we'll do our best to let you know.

Posts: 4700 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Same here. Got this "Not cleared by content owner for streaming services such as Sling".

We frequently watch TCM on Sling- WTF?

Posts: 773 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: January 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Actually ended up watching it last night... pure film noir for sure.... had to be one of William Conrads first movies too.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
And a young Ava Gardner!

And, a beautiful kitty she was.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by doublesharp:
I just went to my utube tv to record - No Can Do

If you can handle putting up with spanish closed captioning for the english dialog and use Firefox with Easy YouTube Video Downloader Express plugin, you will be good to go. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16250 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post