SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Anyone Try to Download the New Tool Album from Itunes?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone Try to Download the New Tool Album from Itunes? Login/Join 
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted
I did but only getting\ 3 songs: Fear Inoculum, Legion Inoculant and 7empest.

All the others say my computer is not authorized to play them. When I do authorize it, nothing happens.

Just checking to see if its my computer or Itunes. Maybe they have not released the song to play yet.

I love what I have heard so far.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5749 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Posted this in the lounge. Wrong place. I can’t seem to help from fucking up everytime it hit post here...

So the new Tool album Fear Inoculum released today. I’m only at the start of the second song, but it definitely sounds like Tool. Almost like older Tool. Lots of familiar chords. So far so good.

Amazingly enough Maynard is allowing his music to be sold on iTunes. So that was a convenience as far as buying the album.

Anyways, pretty excited. It’s been a long time since 10000 days. I’m already looking for the hidden tracks/Easter egg. Should be interesting.

Have you heard the whole album? Thoughts?

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4024 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Sorry, I didn’t read your whole post.

It’s your computer. You haven’t authorized it with iTunes. I just downloaded it to my phone and it’ll sync to the ipad and laptop.

I can’t remember the whole file path, but google "authorize this computer iTunes" and it’ll walk you through it.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4024 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I just downloaded the new album on Spotify. Haven't listened to it yet. Will probably jam out to it when I hit the gym tomorrow. I got some high expectations.

Pretty awesome that they now allow their music to be streamed.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30383 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Alan, it may not be the best gym music (I do slayer or EDM at the gym), but it’s like Opiate meets Laturalus, with a slight pinch of 10000 days.

quote:
The “lol” thread

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:
Alan, it may not be the best gym music (I do slayer or EDM at the gym), but it’s like Opiate meets Laturalus, with a slight pinch of 10000 days.

That's is a good point. The Tool songs that I have on my workout list are pretty selective. Actually, there may only be like three or four. Their albums definitely ain't like a Rage Against The Machine album. Instead, I'll listen to it before bed tonight.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30383 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I think it is my computer. I deauthorized my computer and deleted the download and restarted the computer but it is still having issues. More songs play than this morning but not all of them.

I have 3 iPods, 2 classics and a touch. Funny thing is I was able to download the album on one classic and the touch. The other classic is having issues like the computer.

Strange.....

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5749 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Not strange if you’ve dealt with apples bullshit for years. I won’t change, but iTunes music is a pain in the ass. The DRM shit is over the top and prevents you from doing normal tasks... like downloading a damn album to your devices.

quote:
The “lol” thread

Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
The link shared with CD purchase had a "downloader" for MAC. No experience with iTunes.

Hope you get it sorted out.

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
No issues here. Album is epic.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post