SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Mandalorian teaser
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Mandalorian teaser Login/Join 
posted
I might watch this. Smile

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/kOqyaFTR1cA

Posts: 1393 | Location: County 18, OH | Registered: April 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
This could be the next great story from the Star Wars galaxy. I’m in on this too.

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2219 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
A lot of good people involved. I'll watch it

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
The great thing about it is about the adventures of The Mandalorian........as opposed to the Kathleen Kennedy and Ruin (I did that on purpose) Johnson story, "The Amanda Lorian". Wink

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I'm waiting for an official release of the trailer. I feel ripped off by cam vids.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
“No capes dahhhhllling!”

Sorry my EDNA MODE lock was on. Smile

This actually has me a trifle excited

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ol' Jack always says...
what the hell.
posted Hide Post
Isn't this suppose to be on the new Disney streaming service? So I'd have to subscribe to there service to watch this?

Posts: 10188 | Location: PA | Registered: March 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The trailer was taken from a private screening I'm guessing. The official one should be out eventually.

I think it's on Disney's streaming service, but obviously there are other ways to watch it.

Posts: 1393 | Location: County 18, OH | Registered: April 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kx90:
Isn't this suppose to be on the new Disney streaming service? So I'd have to subscribe to there service to watch this?

Or put your pirate hat on and stream in through a jail broken amazon fire stick

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Why oh why does Kathleen kennedy have to be a producer....

I want this to be great.

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3599 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andyb:
Why oh why does Kathleen kennedy have to be a producer....

I want this to be great.

She's the President of Lucasfilms, so there is no getting around her. No doubt she needs to go away and fast. Hopefully she keeps her beak out of this and lets Dave Filoni direct the story

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post