SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Matraca Berg, or Where Have I Been for 30 Years?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Matraca Berg, or Where Have I Been for 30 Years? Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted
The last couple of months I’ve been listening to Matraca Berg. She’s been around Nashville for 30 years and may be best known as a songwriter; many have recorded her songs. This one was recorded by Trisha Yearwood. IMO Matraca sings it from deep within her soul, as only a songwriter can. I could (and may yet) post a half-a-dozen songs, but this one takes me there.

Posts: 13255 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
She’s a wonderful singer-performer and writer. Great talent but not very well known.

I remember first learning of her when she made a video “Back In The Saddle” in the late 90’s. She brought in the big time female performers at the time. That’s a lot of musical power. Been a fan of her ever since.

Thanks for sharing.

Posts: 11840 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:
She’s a wonderful singer-performer and writer. Great talent but not very well known.

I remember first learning of her when she made a video “Back In The Saddle” in the late 90’s. She brought in the big time female performers at the time. That’s a lot of musical power. Been a fan of her ever since.

Thanks for sharing.

I guess it’s just you and me, brother. Happy New Year

Posts: 13255 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post