SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Freestyle Canoeing. How is this not in the Olympics?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Freestyle Canoeing. How is this not in the Olympics? Login/Join 
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted
From the comments

"And the crowd goes mild"

"For lonely middle-age men in the ghettos of the Midwest, Freestyle Canoe is the only way out!"

"Only Ornstein's seat was dry after this masterful display"

Posts: 5318 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of K0ZZZ
posted Hide Post
That's pretty darn cool I think!

It's like ballroom dancing in the water.

... Chad

http://shotworkspro.com - Much better than scrap paper! Use 'Take5' to get 5 bucks off.

Posts: 770 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: December 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Amazing! I admire the control he had over that canoe. That is harder to do than it looks when you’re trying to choreograph it to music. With a little work and some luck maybe awareness of this beautiful sport could be raised to a level where this becomes an Olympic sport.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21105 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
I'd watch this over tripe like Curling. Much much cooler.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Beautiful! The comments are awesome.

Posts: 7453 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Holy hell, those comments are great.

Far cry from this...

Posts: 14653 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post