SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    come and listen to my story
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

come and listen to my story Login/Join 
california
tumbles into the sea
posted
about a man named jed

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wasn’t he “a poor mountaineer” who “barely kept his family fed”

A man should acknowledge his losses just as gracefully as he celebrates his victories

Remember, in politics it's not who you know...it's what you know about who you know

Posts: 813 | Location: CA | Registered: February 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
And then one day he was shooting at some food,,

Posts: 11149 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
And up through the ground came a bubbling crude.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oil that is, black gold, Texas tea...

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3546 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
Well the first you know, ol' Jed's a millionaire.

Posts: 7274 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Kin folk said

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37120 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
"Jed move away from there"

Posts: 23585 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heisrizn
posted Hide Post
....thus endeth this thread cause Californy ain't the place you ought to be.

Posts: 1549 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
So they loaded up the truck and moved to Beverly "hills" that is, swimming pools & movie stars.

Archerman

Posts: 2488 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 28007 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post