SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    I'm Sorry Mr. Quiqley, we seem to be holding that man up
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm Sorry Mr. Quiqley, we seem to be holding that man up Login/Join 
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted
"No Ma'am, I just spoke to him and he ain't in that big a hurry after all."

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3656 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Angry Korean
with a Dark Soul
Picture of Windhover
posted Hide Post
This ain't Dodge City, and you ain't Bill Hickok.

Posts: 1176 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Major. We already run the misfits outta our country. We sent 'em back to England.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12920 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
“Don't worry, when you start a new job it's normal for things not to go well at first.”

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2795 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
No man knocks me out of my own house!

Posts: 10851 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I said I had no use for one. I never said I couldn't use it.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37164 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Excuse me. I'm new to this country. Is everybody as butt-ugly as you three?

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Lady, you're about a half a bubble off plumb, and that's fer sure and fer certain.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15527 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Roy!

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55165 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post