SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Shelley Duvall dead at 75
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shelley Duvall dead at 75 Login/Join 
Picture of Leemur
posted

Posts: 13826 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
Too bad. Kubrick probably cost her a year or 2 but she nailed it. Rest in Peace Olive Oyl

Posts: 3594 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Rest in peace.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12920 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Sad news indeed

I liked her work

Posts: 53770 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
RIP.

I'm sure she was a talented actress, though I have to admit her anorexic appearance was always unsettling to me.

-MG

Posts: 2203 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
^^^^

In her way, as such, exotic. Her face had an openness I found appealing. RIP old gal (my age).

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8533 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
When I think of her, I remember her in Time Bandits. Not a really well known film, but one of my favorites.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15527 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I think of her the first film that comes to mind is “The Shining.”

Posts: 5232 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of K0ZZZ
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
When I think of her, I remember her in Time Bandits. Not a really well known film, but one of my favorites.

A great movie... and I loved her in Popeye as Olive Oyl of course!

... Chad

http://shotworkspro.com - Much better than scrap paper!

Posts: 783 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: December 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
She was a Texan, born in Fort Worth. Passed away in Blanco in the hill country, not all that far from JALLEN's neck of the woods.

Posts: 7388 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post