SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    My Cousin was on The Titan Games and Won! **she made it to the finals!!**
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Cousin was on The Titan Games and Won! **she made it to the finals!!** Login/Join 
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Damn girl! She just won! Congrats. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16208 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Damn girl! She just won! Congrats. Big Grin

We could not be more proud of her. Her mom just posted a really nice tribute to her on her facebook page. Just an amazing kid.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3590 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to her for winning it all.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post