SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    "Killer Klowns from outer space"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Killer Klowns from outer space" Login/Join 
posted
..now for something different. Not work friendly and it just might spook the young kids. My GF hates it, but for now..... (Link)

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4x2sjg

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
I watched that many years ago. I don't remember all that much from it, but I remember it being pretty strange.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16522 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Cult Classic

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tartan427
posted Hide Post
One of the strangest movies I have ever seen.

Posts: 655 | Location: Pittsburgh, Pa | Registered: January 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
OK, y'all have got my curiosity up. I'll have to watch it tonight.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15485 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
I'm worried that if I watch it now, (probably been 20 years since I've seen it) it may tarnish my memory of it. Granted, it wasn't exactly The Godfather the first time around, it is a cult classic.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9695 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Saw the characters at Universal Studios for Halloween one year. Pretty funny seeing them considering how old that movie is.

Posts: 17892 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
"The popcorn gun used by the clowns in the film, which included a compressor that would allow the weapon to actually propel popcorn, was the most expensive prop made for the production, costing $7,000 to create and taking six weeks to build."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...wns_from_Outer_Space

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15898 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Saw it decades ago, the only reason was because L.A. punk band The Dickies performed the theme song.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16708 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Odd bit of Trivia Christopher Titus is in it for a hot second if I remember correctly.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7683 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not bad for a "Cult" film:

Killer Klowns from Outer Space had a budget of $1.8 million.

World wide gross was $43.6 million.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Dickies doing the title track.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGVX033PiDA

Posts: 705 | Registered: February 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post