SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Another one gone. Stella Stevens dies
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another one gone. Stella Stevens dies Login/Join 
posted

Posts: 791 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think she had a very interesting career; seems I remember her best in many of her TV appearances more so than movies. RIP.

Posts: 3300 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
R.I.P.

A publicity photo from The Poseidon Adventure.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16986 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
Gina, Raquel, and now Stella, This is a bad week!

Posts: 4669 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
RIP Stella I too liked your work + you were beautiful!

Do we still have Jill St.John with us?

Posts: 5775 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, Stella was stacked.

Posts: 108621 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by recoatlift:
Do we still have Jill St. John with us?

Yes, she has been married to Robert Wagner since 1990. According to IMDb, she is 82 years old.

Posts: 2793 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She had a good run,
In some fun to watch movies.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55016 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post