SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Sweet child "o" mine , now with more banjo
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sweet child "o" mine , now with more banjo Login/Join 
posted

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bendable,

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54655 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
That's great. Thank you, bendable.

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Very nice, b. A great bass player there, too. It is unfortunate we do not get to see the fiddler, which happens in a lot of BG videos. Sometimes the camera will pan to include the fiddler only when s/he is playing.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10788 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
I liked it and thanks, bendable.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
It just goes to show you how a good song can transcend.
Personally I prefer the rock G&R version but this was done very well.

Posts: 22915 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
I love bluegrass and this is just over the top!

Banjo dude can shred!

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39762 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Also, with more cleav ... Ooompah-pah!

And tenor sax! (best starting 3:39/6:40)

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15898 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wbsEZzgCwmI?si=QHPAFHu-M39XsgMP" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Conny Kreitmeier has an amazing voice… do a YouTube search for their live performances Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin…she does a fantastic job on the guitar on the cover of “Highway To Hell” Razz …great band to say the least!

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:

I came here to post that! haha. As a ska fan, I think every song needs horns and they do a killer job of it.

Posts: 2194 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post