SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Pulp Fiction, wish for an edited version
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pulp Fiction, wish for an edited version Login/Join 
Picture of Blume9mm
posted
Just got through watching it again... still one of my all time favorites... I just wish and often toy with the idea of doing it myself of re-editing it to run the scenes in chronological order.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
Why?

Year V

Posts: 2630 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
I do Believe it exists already. Heard of it many, many years ago.

If i'm mistaken, i Must be falling then about Sin City.

Quicksilver Google search results in this, Not what i was talking about but a start

https://www.ifc.com/2011/12/wa...-fiction-reedited-in

PS: Watch Killing Zoe.
PPS: Sincerest apologies for the phone text corrector. It does mess with my typing after I'm done with it. If my phone is set in Spanish you can bet I'll be typing here while you can be sure that if I switch it to English I'll be writing an email in Spanish next. Acute PITA doesn't begin to describe it!

0-0

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 0-0,

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12105 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
"Any of you fucking pricks change the order of the fucking scenes, and I'll execute every mother fucking last one of you!"

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43866 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I presume you kiss your mother with that mouth and she likes it...

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
So you want to un-Tarantino the flick?

Posts: 3445 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark60:
So you want to un-Tarantino the flick?

This. The film would lose some of its....panache?...if told in the same old boring linear timeline method.

Posts: 6301 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Works for a lot of things, this included.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:

My mother is dead. Leave her out of this.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43866 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:

Nah, just a foot massage.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
"Any of you fucking pricks change the order of the fucking scenes, and I'll execute every mother fucking last one of you!"

I love you honey bunny.

Posts: 3239 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I love you, Pumpkin.

(no homo)