SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Jessica Walter has died
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jessica Walter has died Login/Join 
posted
The original and best psycho one night stand. RIP.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/d...ment-1234721873/amp/

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5163 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Oh no.

She was great and funny.

RIP.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
She was a classy lady.

Posts: 5621 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
RIP Mallory Archer

Posts: 3336 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
That's too bad. I just watched her in 1966's Grand Prix with James Garner last week.

Posts: 5585 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She was good in Play Misty For Me. And her guest shot on Big Bang Theory.
R.I.P.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16096 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
That is sad.

RIP Mallory. Sterling will grow up

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I will say she was a sexy young woman and not too shabby in the later years either.

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I am anxious to see how Archer handles it. They really did a fantastic job showing George Coe (Woodhouse) a very reverent Archer goodbye.

RIP.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7683 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Dammit.

I'm sure the Archer writers will handle it well.

Off to watch Grand Prix now.

BTW, the drivers and stunt guys said that James Garner had enough raw talent to be an actual Formula 1 driver.

Again, dammit. She was great.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1773 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
It is a mark of acting talent and ability to be able to play any role and seem to become the character, and she was all that.

Posts: 27964 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was just watching her on Tubi TV with George Segal in a sitcom called Retired at 35.

It only lasted two seasons but I thought it was rather funny.

She also had a cameo role in the Big Bang Theory.

I always thought she was attractive.

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
RIP. But, I think her best role was the snotty and super lib President of Port Chester University Garcia-Thompson in the 1994 film PCU. She played that role great. And, on a side note, was that movie prophetic of what is happening today or what?

Posts: 4059 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post