SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Before the Stones and Beatles there was this guy
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Before the Stones and Beatles there was this guy Login/Join 
posted
So many signature tunes. Died so young. Such a smooth voice.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted Hide Post
Sam Cooke left way to soon RIP.

Posts: 340 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great voice, solid hits, gone too early.

Posts: 14655 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Live at the Copa is one of my jams! Love his version of Tennessee Waltz.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10487 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don’t know whom to credit for this line.
“If not for Sam Cooke, there could be no Marvin Gaye” yeah Sam Cooke

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Sam was the man. Tremendous talent. Left us way to soon...

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm a big fan. I think Sam Cooke was one of the best popular singers of all time, with one of the most recognizable voices. As a child of the fifties, and youth of the sixties, I was around for many of his hits that were all over AM Top 40 radio in those days.

Posts: 2693 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post